Serbian president says no acceptable solution for Kosovo yet

Izvor: N1 televizija, 16.Maj.2018, 11:43   (ažurirano 02.Apr.2020.)

Serbian president says no acceptable solution for Kosovo yet

Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic told Belgrade newspaper Blic on Wednesday that he hasn’t been given an acceptable solution for the Kosovo problem.

The daily says that Vucic did not want to comment reports that he had been handed a proposal drawn up by the United States and other influential Western countries. “I do not want to comment any of the proposals. My job is to talk, to try to find a solution but we have >> Pročitaj celu vest na sajtu N1 televizija << not received anything acceptable so far,” the Serbian president said.

 Blic quotes an unnamed source in the top ranks of the government who said that the latest non-paper has no merit. “ The president certainly won’t respond to semi-solutions and semi-proposals. He is waiting to get any kind of reasonable offer worthy of attention, something which could serve as a basis for further talks. That has not come yet,” the newspaper quotes the source as saying.

Blic says that the latest proposal was drawn up by US assistant secretary of state Wess Mitchell, German diplomat Helga Schmidt and a British representative and was handed to the Serbian president just before his trip to Moscow.

Nastavak na N1 televizija...



Pročitaj ovu vest iz drugih izvora:
Povezane vesti

No guarantee Serbia will be in EU in 2025, Vucic says

Izvor: N1 televizija, 16.Maj.2018

There are no guarantees that Serbia will become a member of the European Union in 2025, Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic told Euronews on Wednesday...“I don’t think anyone has every guaranteed that we will be part of the EU in 2025,” he said adding that Serbia has been on the road to the EU for...

Nastavak na N1 televizija...

No Western Plan for Kosovo, US ambassador says

Izvor: N1 televizija, 17.Maj.2018, 11:17

There is no Western plan for Kosovo, no coordinated proposal by the members of the Quint and no 11-point plan, US Ambassador to Serbia Kyle Scott told Belgrade daily Blic on Thursday...According to Blic, claims have appeared in the public about the countries of the so-called Quint – the US, Great Britain,...

Nastavak na N1 televizija...

Napomena: Ova vest je automatizovano (softverski) preuzeta sa sajta N1 televizija. Nije preneta ručno, niti proverena od strane uredništva portala "Vesti.rs", već je preneta automatski, računajući na savesnost i dobru nameru sajta N1 televizija. Ukoliko vest (članak) sadrži netačne navode, vređa nekog, ili krši nečija autorska prava - molimo Vas da nas o tome ODMAH obavestite obavestite kako bismo uklonili sporni sadržaj.