Izvor: N1 televizija, 14.Jun.2018, 18:46

Serbia’s missing journalist receives several life threats

Serbia’s missing journalist receives several life threats

Two independent journalists’ associations demanded on Thursday a thorough police search for missing reporter Stefan Cvetkovic, adding that he had complained about threats he had been receiving during the last decade.
The Independent Association of Journalists in Serbia (NUNS) and the Independent Union of Vojvodina Journalists (NDNV) said Cvetkovic’s disappearance should worry both police and the Interior Ministry because of many threats the journalist had reported before the night of June 13-14 when he went missing.
NUNS listed a total of seven reported threats from May 2008 to May 2018, two of which are also in the OSCE database.
They included a word “dead” written on his car in 2016, which Cvetkovic...

Nastavak na N1 televizija...






Pročitaj ovu vest iz drugih izvora

 Povezane vesti
OSCE worried about missing journalist, search go on at dawn

OSCE worried about missing journalist, search go on at dawn

Izvor: N1 televizija, 14.Jun.2018

The OSCE Representative on Freedom of the Media said on Thursday he was concerned following the disappearance of Serbia's journalist, and police called off the search for the night saying it would continue early on Friday...Harlem Désir said he was "deeply worried by Stefan Cvetkovic’s disappearance"...

Nastavak na N1 televizija...

Napomena: Ova vest je automatizovano (softverski) preuzeta sa sajta N1 televizija. Nije preneta ručno, niti proverena od strane uredništva portala "Vesti.rs", već je preneta automatski, računajući na savesnost i dobru nameru sajta N1 televizija. Ukoliko vest (članak) sadrži netačne navode, vređa nekog, ili krši nečija autorska prava - molimo Vas da nas o tome ODMAH obavestite obavestite kako bismo uklonili sporni sadržaj.