Izvor: N1 televizija, 05.Jun.2018, 12:11 (ažurirano 02.Apr.2020.)
Serbia’s Vucic not optimistic, but talks with Pristina go on
Aleksandar Vucic said on Tuesday he was not optimistic about the forthcoming talks with the Pristina representatives in Brussels, but added Belgrade would not abandon the dialogue because the discussion is the only way to a compromise.
Serbia’s President told reporters he was worried because of the frequent attacks on the Kosovo Serbs in recent days, saying they were a part of an intimidation campaign.
Vucic said that “we have managed to preserve peace and stability >> Pročitaj celu vest na sajtu N1 televizija << so far, but that becomes increasingly difficult because the Albanians are getting more and more upset.”
“We are looking at the Brussels talks... I’m not an optimist, but the Serbs will put a lot of effort to reach a compromise,” he said at an opening of a two-day international conference organised by the anti-corruption Pistaljka (Whistle) website.







