Izvor: N1 televizija, 02.Jul.2018, 23:12 (ažurirano 02.Apr.2020.)
Homes damaged in flooding, Belgrade Mayor says
More than 600 private houses have been damaged in the flooding in parts of the Serbian capital last week, Belgrade Mayor Zoran Radojicic said on Monday.
He told the Serbian state TV (RTS) that experts are surveying the damage to determine the extent of the damage.
“I visited the flooded areas and it’s terrible to see people who lost everything or a large part of what they spent years building,” the Mayor said adding that the flooding caused damage in 10 places on >> Pročitaj celu vest na sajtu N1 televizija << roads.
Radojicic said Belgrade city representatives met with representatives of the government, Srbijavode and Beogradvode water resources companies to try to find a long-term solution to flooding and secure money to deal with the damages.











