Trapped Thai boys begin course on swimming and divining

Izvor: N1 televizija, 04.Jul.2018, 12:08   (ažurirano 02.Apr.2020.)

Trapped Thai boys begin course on swimming and divining

The 12 boys trapped in a flooded cave in northern Thailand on June 23 are being taught how to swim and dive on Wednesday to prepare them for the planned rescue operation, media reported.

The rescuers continued to pump water from the cave before heavy rainfalls as forecast over the coming days.

“Now we are teaching the children to swim and dive,” Deputy Prime Minister Prawit Wongsuwan told reporters, adding “the water is is powerful and space is narrow. Extracting >> Pročitaj celu vest na sajtu N1 televizija << the children takes a lot of people.”

He said that if water levels fell and the flow weakened, the boys, aged 11 to 16, would be taken out of the Tham Luang cave in Chiang Rai quickly.

"The first plan is to reduce the water level and get them out, but if we can't, we will have a backup plan," Bangkok Post cited Navy Seal Chief Rear Admiral Aphakorn Yoo-kongkaew as saying earlier on Wednesday, referring to the diving gambit.

The boys and their 25-year-old coach went missing on June 23. It is believed they entered Tham Luang when it was dry and sudden heavy rains blocked the exit.

They were found on July 2 more than four kilometers from the mouth of the cave after a frantic nine-day search by an international team including rescuers and divers from the United States, Britain, Japan and elsewhere.

Nastavak na N1 televizija...



Pročitaj ovu vest iz drugih izvora:
Napomena: Ova vest je automatizovano (softverski) preuzeta sa sajta N1 televizija. Nije preneta ručno, niti proverena od strane uredništva portala "Vesti.rs", već je preneta automatski, računajući na savesnost i dobru nameru sajta N1 televizija. Ukoliko vest (članak) sadrži netačne navode, vređa nekog, ili krši nečija autorska prava - molimo Vas da nas o tome ODMAH obavestite obavestite kako bismo uklonili sporni sadržaj.