Eighteen women killed this year, Serbian ministry warns

Izvor: N1 televizija, 18.Maj.2018, 10:19   (ažurirano 02.Apr.2020.)

Eighteen women killed this year, Serbian ministry warns

A total of 18 women have been killed in domestic violence incidents this year, the Serbian Ministry of Labor, Employment, Veterans’ and Social Issues said in a statement issued on the Day of Remembrance for Women Victims of Violence.

The Serbian government decided last year to mark May 18 as the Day of Rememberance for Women Victims of Violence at the suggestion of Zorana Mihajlovic, cabinet minister and head of the Coordination Body for Gender Equality.

The Ministry >> Pročitaj celu vest na sajtu N1 televizija << statement said that social care centers provided support for 16,499 people who had experienced violence in 2017 and initiated measures aimed at protection from violence in 5,253 cases under the law on preventing domestic violence, mainly in cases of physical violence but also including instances of psychological and sexual violence.

Nastavak na N1 televizija...



Napomena: Ova vest je automatizovano (softverski) preuzeta sa sajta N1 televizija. Nije preneta ručno, niti proverena od strane uredništva portala "Vesti.rs", već je preneta automatski, računajući na savesnost i dobru nameru sajta N1 televizija. Ukoliko vest (članak) sadrži netačne navode, vređa nekog, ili krši nečija autorska prava - molimo Vas da nas o tome ODMAH obavestite obavestite kako bismo uklonili sporni sadržaj.