Izvor: N1 televizija, 06.Sep.2018, 14:41 (ažurirano 02.Apr.2020.)
Serbian minister Stefanovic reacts to Veseli statement
The authorities in Belgrade understand the threats made against the Serbian president, Serbian Internal Affairs Minister Nebojsa Stefanovic said responding to Kosovo Parliament Speaker Kadri Veseli’s statement that President Aleksandar Vucic might not be allowed to enter Kosovo.
Veseli said earlier on Thursday that President Vucic might not be allowed to enter Kosovo following what he said was an attempt at destabilization >> Pročitaj celu vest na sajtu N1 televizija << a day earlier when Serbian Office for Kosovo chief Marko Djuric claimed he was not allowed to enter Kosovo.
Stefanovic warned Veseli “not to launch any action against the Serbian president”.
“We understood the threats which Kadri Veseli made against Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic and if anything happens to him in Kosovo we will know who is responsible,” Stefanovic said and called Veseli to refrain from doing anything for the sake of peace and stability in the region.
The Albanian leadership in Kosovo obviously needs someone in Serbia who will agree to the humiliation of Serbs and Serbia and since that is not possible with Vucic they are prepared to deal with him using the “most brutal, barbaric methods”, the minister said.
Serbian minister Stefanovic confirms Vucic order
Izvor: N1 televizija, 07.Sep.2018, 10:45
Internal Affairs Minister Nebojsa Stefanovic confirmed on Friday that Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic decided to break off all communication with the Kosovo police and KFOR...“The president has decided to break off all communication with the KPS and KFOR,” he told TV Prva but did not confirm that...













